Create an Invoice in Posix Accounting Software.
To create an invoice click on the Incomes link on the left sidebar, it will expand. And click on the Invoices link, it will bring a list of invoices and a few buttons on the top of the list.
Click on the Add New button and it will bring the create invoice page.
Now finally, you need to fill all the information marked as required (field’s label with red *)
- Customer: Select the name of your customer.
- Invoice Date: Typically when you create an invoice, automatically fill for you.
- Due Date: By the date, the customer has to pay.
- Invoice Number: Also automatically filled for you, you can also customize it.
- Order Number: Put your order number here.
- Items: Add your products. Just start typing the product name in the input field.
- Category: Select your invoice category. Usually sales.
- Recurring: You can select Daily, Weekly, Monthly here, it will send the invoice again to the customer on the right date.
- Save: Finally, click the Save button to create your Invoice.