In this video, we will show how to set general settings in Posix Accounting Software. There are five subpages on the settings page.
1. First, click Settings -> General from the Dashboard. It will open another page which will have five subpages. Under the General -> Company page, you must fill Name and Email fields. The Name field keeps your Business legal name. You can also set a logo. All information under the Company subpage will show up on your customer invoice. So having correct information on this page is very important.
Finally, click the Save button.
2. Under the Localisation page, you can set Financial Year Start, TimeZone and other information. Most of the fields are pre-populated you don’t need to fill any information here.
3. Under the invoice, you can set a couple of more information. On this page, Number Prefix will show before all your invoices. So you set number prefix DNB, your all invoice number will look DNB-1, DNB-2. All information is optional and pre-populated.
4. Under the Defaults page, you can set your prefer Default Account for all your transactions. Default Currency is BDT if you need any other currency you can set it here. Also, set your Default Payment Method and Default Tax Rate.
5. Finally the Appearance page, where you can set your software them color. Records Per Page will show the number of rows for all tables.